For Therapists, Counselors, and Social Workers:
No matter what therapeutic approach you use, this course will greatly support your therapeutic effectiveness. Therapist, Counselors and Social Workers have reported the course supported their therapy/counseling skills in the following ways:
- Learned a different way to empathetically reflect back to clients on a deeper level than they’ve been trained to do…Clients felt deeply heard and tangibly responded to this type of empathy.
- Refined their feelings and needs literacy to be able to support their clients to know what they are feeling or wanting and how to make requests around these.
- Helped Clients connect with long-standing needs they didn’t know they had.
- Learned how to effectively speak their own feelings and needs to clients when necessary.
- Facilitated couples to make connections with each other on feeling and need-based level.
Many therapists refer their clients to the Compassionate Communication Course because it builds up their clients feeling and need literacy so their therapy can be more effective.